27 Jul 2011

Nagashima Spaland !!!!

Hellow ~ international studetns in Japa=)
Have you been enjoing your summer vacation?
I have not so much but I am planning to do some this summer.

1. Go to Nagashima Spa Laaaaaaaaaaaaaand!!!!!!!!!!!!
It takes for an hour from Nagoya station by bus. Round tickets are 1,800yen. Special tickets for the amusement and water park may be 5,700yen. It is not only just amusement park but a mega amusement comples. There are a big outlet mall, outdoor water park with exciting sliders and attractions. Woooo~, I wanna go right now!!!
  
2. Go to see fireworks ('0')///
One of my dream is going to fireworks party wearing Yukata with a boyfriend~. It seems that it would not come ture this summer again. Anyway I can go with my freinds and families. Actually that's not big matter. I just hope it. And I just deram it will happen someday. Near Nagoya, fireworks being held in Inuyama, Okazaki is famous and really Goooood!!!

 The big goal of this summer are three and small things are eating Kakigori (ice sharvings), Ngashi somen(flowing somen), to go shopping, movies, planetarium and so on.

This summer weather is quite strange.
Take care and have a fun time ~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment