31 Oct 2012

Halloween

Hi, this is JPNAVI.


Today is the one of the famous memorial day, HALLOWEEN.
In these year, Halloween has been becoming to be popular and known in Japan.
This is a western culture but it seems to be a part of Japanese culture now for me.
Last weekends in downtown there were events having to do with Halloween.
At event stages or places, little kids wearing costumes, as like Disney characters, monsters, witches, pumpkins, princesses, fairies etc., came to up and appealed themselves one by one.
Walking around shops, they cried loudly "Trick or treat!" as much as they could.

It was a sort of heartwarming.
I haven't experienced Halloween as it should be celebrated.
How I envy them!!
I think I am not able to do so like them but have a fun in my own way.

Have a fun !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment